2018 AGM Review and Election Results
The Brooklin Redmen held their annual general meeting on November 5, 2018.
The evening included a message from the President, an update from the Treasurer on the club's financial situation, comments from the General Manager on the 2018 season and forecasting for 2019, a number of motions to strengthen and clarify the team's Constitution and finally elections for the 2019 Board of Directors.
Results of the elections are as follows:
- President - Dean Link
- 1st Vice President - Tina Manning
- 2nd Vice President - Garry Igel
- Treasurer - Michelle Bretherick
- Secretary - Mark Stehlin
- Directors - Scott Davidson, Greg Linton, Arie Lugtenburg, Bruce Post, Mike Linton
- Associate Directors -John Floris, Don "Sully" Vipond, Mike Gray, Jim Scott, Ann Thorpe, Paul Wade, Jennifer Ebbs
The Redmen remain interested in hearing from members of the community who wish to join the executive and provide help with the behind the scenes efforts needed to get a winning team on the floor. These include game night operations, special events and securing new partnership opportunities with local Durham Region businesses.